At Aarhus University in Denmark, Vincent speaks with Trine Mogensen, Søren Paludan, Ole Søgaard, and Madalina Carter-Timofte about their careers and their work on sensing herpesviral DNA, immunodeficiencies that predispose to severe viral infections, and the path to a cure for HIV/AIDS.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Aarhus University 00:45
- Findaphd.com 18:17
- Sensing incoming HSV-1 (J Int Cyto Res) 36:40
- Be careful of canons (TWiV 456) 42:51
- Polio and host genetics (Front Micro) 53:02
- TLR9 treatment of AIDS (AIDS) 1:22:46
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com