David Brenner joins TWiV to explain how far-UVC lights could provide protection from SARS-CoV-2 and other airborne viruses in public places, solutions to face mask fogging, transmission during airplane flights, and listener questions.
Guest: David Brenner
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Far-UVC light inactivates viruses (paper one and two) 6:14
- Tips to avoid mask fogging (YouTube, article one and two) 1:06:02
- Funding for virus hunting 1:08:14
- Jonna Mazet interview (YouTube) 1:10:19
- Pandemic fake news (NY Times) 1:11:16
- Airplane SARS-CoV-2 infections (summary, article one, two, three) 1:14:21
- COVID-19: Wrong moves in wrong places (Science) 1:26:49
- Das coronavirus bullet points
- SARS-CoV-2 was not made in a lab (YouTube) 1:42:09
- Letters read on TWiV 666 1:36:23
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org