Immunologist Shane Crotty joins TWiV to discuss the antibody and T cell responses to infection with SARS-CoV-2, followed by answers to listener questions.
Links for this episode
- Ahead of the Curve by Shane Crotty 14:03
- SARS-CoV-2 T cell epitopes (Cell) 39:32
- Cross-reactive CoV T cell epitopes (Science) 45:32
- Knowns and unknowns about SARS-CoV-2 immunity (Nat Rev Imm) 50:05
- CoV 229E infections of volunteers (Epid Infect)
- Letters read on TWiV 657 1:16:44
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org