The TWiV team summarizes serology-based tests for SARS-CoV-2, lack of effect of ACE inhibitors or ARBs on COVID-19 severity, and answers listener questions.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- FDA revises statement on antibody tests (FDA) 3:20
- Serology-based tests for SARS-CoV-2 (Center for Health Security) 5:32
- ACE inhibitors, ARBs not linked to COVID-19 severity (Mehra study, Mancia study, Reynolds study) 14:40
- Global COVID-19 CFR (CEBM) 23:27
- Debunking transmission mutation: TWiEVO 55 1:36:01
- Letters read on TWiV 610 27:58
- Plain language answers to listener questions 1:10:42-1:34:16
- Question 1 – 1:14:55
- Question 2 – 1:28:19
- More on TWiV 611
- Image credit
- Kiki’s Comments
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org