TWiV provides updates on the new coronavirus causing respiratory disease in China, the current influenza season, and the epidemic of African swine fever, including determination of the three-dimensional structure of the virus particle.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- ASV 2020 2:24
- NJ ready to remove religious vaccine exemptions (Patch) 10:27
- New virus causing pneumonia in China (NY Times) 13:52
- New China virus is coronavirus (NY Times, ProMedMail) 18:44
- Weekly influenza cases (CDC) 29:10
- Future of influenza vaccines (Vaccines) 49:49
- Household influenza vaccine study (Int J Epidemiol) 53:05
- African swine fever (USDA) 55:09
- African swine fever infographics (one, two) 1:02:30
- Race for African swine fever vaccine (Scientist) 1:27:19
- 3D structure of African swine fever virus (J Biol Chem) 1:12:36
- Letters read on TWiV 582 4:01, 44:33, 1:31:14
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:45:38
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com