Immune continues a discussion of the immune response to infection with SARS-CoV-2, including vaccines and immunity, effects of BCG and OPV, immunity passports, and answers to listener questions.
Guest: Brianne Barker
Links for this episode
- How long will a vaccine really take? (NYTimes) 37:15
- Humoral immunity in NYC COVID-19 patients (medRxiv) 43:13
- D614G is just a SNP (TWiEVO 55) 32:54
- Letters read on Immune 31 37:15
- Image credit
- Transcript of this episode (html, pdf)
- Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Music by Steve Neal. Immune logo image by Blausen Medical.
Send your immunology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org