Brianne Barker returns to continue a discussion of the immune response to infection with SARS-CoV-2, including use of steroid, coagulation in some patients, cytokine storm, and vaccines.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Stephanie Langel, and Cynthia Leifer
Guest: Brianne Barker
Click arrow to play
Download Immune 30 (51 MB .mp3, 83 min)
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts. RSS, email
Become a patron of Immune!
Links for this episode
- IL6 as COVID-19 marker for severity (Med Mal Infect) 29:04
- How does COVID-19 kill? (Nature) 29:59
- SARS-CoV-2 protective immunity in macaques (bioRxiv) 56:05
- SARS antibody titers wane (J Immunol) 43:04
- Vaccine roundup (Lab Equip) 46:21
- Lung IgG in SARS injury (JCI Insight) 55:31
- Image credit
- Transcript of this episode (html, pdf)
- Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Music by Steve Neal. Immune logo image by Blausen Medical.
Send your immunology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply