Immune continues a discussion of the immune response to infection with SARS-CoV-2, including inflammatory responses and disease, antibody and T-cell responses, and vaccines, and answers to listener questions.
Links for this episode
- Keep CoV off campus (NY Times) 10:17
- Inflammatory cytokines predict COVID-19 death (medRxiv) 16:36
- Imbalanced host response drives COVID-19 (Cell) 23:57
- Convergent antibody responses in COVID-19 patients (bioRxiv) 32:53
- Cross neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 by SARS-CoV mAb (Nature) 45:56
- Human T-cell responses to SARS-CoV-2 (Cell) 36:12, 41:11
- DNA vaccine protects rhesus macaques (Science) 47:02
- Replicon RNA vaccine protects macaques (bioRxiv) 47:03
- Letters read on Immune 32 1:04:37
- Image credit
- Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Music by Steve Neal. Immune logo image by Blausen Medical
Send your immunology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org