This episode of TWiV is focused on COVID-19 vaccines and antibodies: who should get boosters, whether a variant matched mRNA vaccine is superior to a historical vaccine, and how the interval between vaccination and infection influences the quality of the antibody response.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- What next for COVID-19 boosters? (NEJM) 2:27
- Boosting with historical or variant mRNA vaccines (Cell) 18:06
- Vaccination-infection interval determines antibody breadth (Cell Med) 1:02:05
- Letters read on TWiV 890 1:19:09
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:36:01
Dickson – Webb Telescope’s coldest instrument reaches operating temperature
Brianne – Video of a CTL killing a tumor cell
Rich – Our Unfinished Pandemic (On the Media Podcast)
Vincent – Lý Thị Ca
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com