TWiV discusses the virome of game animals in China, and the finding that binding of sarbecoviruses to ACE2 is an ancestral and evolvable trait.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- WHO declaration of COVID-19 pandemic 3:40
- Virome of China game animals (Cell) 13:58
- ACE2 binding is ancestral and evolvable (Nature) 45:19
- Letters read on TWiV 875 1:04:16
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:13:59
Andrew – Books by Randall Munroe
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com