TWiV provides an update on immunity to Omicron, results of a randomized controlled trial of face masks, and a study of correlates of protection against respiratory syncytial virus infection in the upper and lower respiratory tract of nonhuman primates.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Omicron escape from serum antibodies (pdf) 3:37
- Pfizer/BioNTech update on Omicron (Pfizer) 15:42
- Randomized trial of masking for COVID-19 (Science) 32:28
- Upper and lower respiratory tract correlates of protection for RS virus (Cell Host Micr) 44:31
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:22:29
Keith – Ventusky
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org