TWiV reviews the vials labeled smallpox that were not, re-emergence of enterovirus D68 in Europe, efficacy of inactivated SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, and cellular correlates of protection for an oral influenza virus vaccine.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Smallpox vials contain vaccinia virus (6abc.com) 3:47
- European re-emergence of enterovirus D68 (Eurosurveill) 13:24
- Efficacy of inactivated SARS-CoV-2 vaccine (Lancet) 33:00
- Cellular correlates of protection for oral flu vaccine (Cell Host Micr) 57:50
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:30:40
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com