In this mid-week episode of Earth’s Virology Podcast, we analyze SARS-CoV-2 transmission among youths at a summer camp, adaptation to mice by passage, the importance of T cells for recovery from COVID-19, and listener questions.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Travis County indicators dashboard 3:07
- SARS-CoV-2 transmission at an overnight camp (MMWR) 11:45
- Adaptation of SARS-CoV-2 in mice (Science) 22:54, 24:53
- Acute SARS-CoV-2 infection impairs DC and T cell responses (Imm) 40:28
- Boulder, Columbia, Illinois rapid saliva tests 1:12:28
- Letter drafts for $1 testing 1:55:18, 2:00:03
- Letters read on TWiV 650 1:07:48
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:58:38
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org