Daniel Griffin provides a clinical report on COVID-19, followed by a review of the State Department document on the Wuhan BSL-4 laboratory, the report on infection of tigers and lions in the Bronx Zoo, and, answers to listener questions.
Guest: Daniel Griffin
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- State Dept. memo on Wuhan BSL-4 lab (pdf) 47:12
- Biosafety levels (Wikipedia) 1:05:42
- Inside a BSL-4 (TWiV) 1:09:07
- From people to panthers (bioRxiv) 1:11:25
- Letters read on TWiV 645 33:17, 45:44, 47:15, 1:29:10
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com