Daniel Griffin provides a clinical update on COVID-19, then Viviana Simon joins to review serological assays developed at Mt. Sinai for SARS-CoV-2 infection, tracking the outbreak in NYC, and listener questions.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Serological assay for SARS-CoV-2 infection (Nat Med) 44:29
- Early spread of SARS-CoV-2 in NYC (Science) 56:42
- Seroconversion of a city (medRxiv) 55:08
- Immune response and PCR positivity of NYC cohort (medRxiv) 52:48
- Letters read on TWiV 638 25:53, 1:29:53
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
- Kiki’s Comments
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com