From Georgia State University, Vincent speaks with Chris, Andrew, Priya, and Richard about their careers and their work on Ebolaviruses, rotavirus, and antiviral drug development.
Host: Vincent Racaniello
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Mutant Ebolavirus lacks virulence (Cell Rep) 23:55
- Blocking Ebolavirus replication by depleting nucleoside pools (Antiviral Res) 35:19
- Herd immunity against bad actor molecules (PloS Path) 1:00:17
- Bacteria prevent and cure rotavirus infection (Cell) 1:24:09
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com