Daniel Griffin provides a clinical update on COVID-19, including analysis of the dexamethasone trial, and then we discuss two Ebolavirus outbreaks in DRC, clinical and virological aspects of asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infections, age-dependent effects on transmission, and answer listener email.
Guests: Daniel Griffin and Chuck Knirsch
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Dexamethasone reduces COVID-19 deaths (U Oxford) 12:42
- Assessment of asymptomatic COVID-19 (Nature Med) 58:20
- Age-dependent effects on SARS-CoV-2 transmission (Nature Med) 1:08:08
- Image credit
- Letters read on TWiV 629 33:21, 1:19:49
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com