Raul Rabadan joins TWiV to explain the use of computational biology to demonstrate how recombination and mutation led to emergence of SARS-CoV-2.
Guest: Raul Rabadan
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Rabadan Laboratory 1:12
- Understanding Coronavirus (Amazon) 3:56
- Topological Data Analysis for Genomics and Evolution (Amazon) 5:23
- Recombination and mutation shaped SARS-CoV-2 (bioRxiv) 29:57
- Bat CoV with cleavage site insertion (Curr Biol) 54:19
- Kiki’s Comments
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com