Vincent and Rich update the current situation with COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2, including fatality ratios, virus spreading outside of China, immunity to infection, vaccines, antivirals and much more.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- WHO CoV sitreps 4:21
- How to Prepare for the Coronavirus (NY Times) 12:55
- Multiple shedding routes of SARS-CoV-2 (Emerg Microbes Inf) 23:30
- Cruise ship a/c could promote virus spread (Purdue news) 1:14:16
- Open source SARS-CoV-2 peptide vaccine design (GitHub)
- Image credit
- Letters read on TWiV 589 27:03
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com