Vincent speaks with Félix Rey about his career and his work on solving structures of a variety of viruses and the insights learned about viral membrane fusion and antibody-mediated neutralization.
Host: Vincent Racaniello
Guest: Félix A. Rey
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Unité de Virologie Structurale 1:02, 9:27
- Tick-borne encephalitis glycoprotein structure (Nature) 11:48
- HCV RNA polymerase structure (PNAS) 10:52
- Flavivirus structural heterogeneity (Curr Op Viral) 47:23
- Antibody responses to flaviviruses (EMBO Rep)
- Covalently linked dengue envelope dimers (Nat Comm) 41:35
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org