On this episode of TWiV we discuss unusual properties of monoclonal antibodies: one that that binds the receptor attachment site and blocks infection with all three poliovirus serotypes, and others that inhibit Ebolavirus spread from cell to cell.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- MicrobeTV Discord Server
- MicrobeTV store at Cafepress
- Global Scholar Travel Awards (ASV) 3:27
- Research assistant position in Rosenfeld Lab CBER/FDA (pdf) 7:10
- Monoclonal antibody neutralizes all three poliovirus serotypes (Nat Comm) 7:49
- Blocking Ebolavirus intercellular spread (Cell Rep) 25:03
- Letters read on TWiV 1059 1:03:15
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:18:00
Dickson – Climate Science
Angela – Spider Ballooning (Wikipedia)
Kathy – Richard Harris Art Collection
Rich – “The Murderbot Diaries” by Martha Wells
Alan – Old Gods of Appalachia
Vincent – Poetry Foundation
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com