Immune discusses immunological imprinting, also called original antigenic sin, in the context of infection with SARS-CoV-2 and influenza virus.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Cynthia Leifer, and Steph Langel
Click arrow to play
Download Immune 66 (41 MB .mp3, 68 min)
Subscribe (free): Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts. RSS, email
Become a patron of Immune!
Links for this episode
- MicrobeTV Discord Server
- Immunological imprinting (Immunity) 37:40
- COVID-19 vaccine imprinting (bioRxiv) 24:10, 37:00
- Original antigenic sin (J Inf Dis) 1:48
- Art competition (LJII) 1:02:43
- Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Music by Steve Neal.
Immune logo image by Blausen Medical
Send your immunology questions and comments to email@example.com
Leave a Reply