TWiV reviews the FDA decision to update COVID-19 vaccine boosters in the fall, the meaning of fatigue with respect to long COVID, and a skin volatile induced by flavivirus reproduction that attracts mosquitoes to the infected host.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- COVID-19 vaccine booster composition (FDA) 2:56
- Settling in for the long haul (Crooked Timber) 14:24
- Flavivirus-induced skin volatile attracts mosquitoes (Cell) 16:31
- Letters read on TWiV 919 13:52, 1:02:09, 1:37:07
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:20:34
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org