TWiV discusses the situation with monkeypox, risk factors for SARS-CoV-2 infections of cats and dogs, and a lineage-tracing mouse model for studying papillomavirus infections.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Monkeypox update (CDC) 3:42
- SARS-CoV-2 infection of cats and dogs (Emerg Inf Dis) 6:01
- Mouse papillomavirus identification (Vet Patrol) 40:25
- Mouse model for papillomavirus infection (eLife) 28:04
- Vincent interviews Harald zur Hausen (virology blog) 39:18
- Letters read on TWiV 907 1:10:56
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:29:52
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com