TWiV discusses the situation with monkeypox, risk factors for SARS-CoV-2 infections of cats and dogs, and a lineage-tracing mouse model for studying papillomavirus infections.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Rich Condit, and Brianne Barker
Click arrow to play
Download TWiV 907 (76 MB .mp3, 127 min)
Subscribe (free): Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, RSS, email
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Monkeypox update (CDC) 3:42
- SARS-CoV-2 infection of cats and dogs (Emerg Inf Dis) 6:01
- Mouse papillomavirus identification (Vet Patrol) 40:25
- Mouse model for papillomavirus infection (eLife) 28:04
- Vincent interviews Harald zur Hausen (virology blog) 39:18
- Letters read on TWiV 907 1:10:56
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:29:52
Brianne – Microbes Rule! at Liberty Science Center
Rich – Artemis I update: Mission diagram, mission in photos, launch dates
Vincent – Eco-sustainable 3D printed house – Tecla
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply