In COVID-19 clinical update #94, Daniel Griffin reviews the FDA EUA for Paxlovid, test to stay in school, immunity after infection, variants and therapeutics, quarantine and isolation guidelines, Molnupiravir in non-hospitalized patients, and convalescent serum in outpatients.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- FDA EUA for Paxlovid (pdf) 4:10
- Children and COVID-19 (pdf) 13:05
- Evaluation of test to stay in school, IL (MMWR) 13:52
- Evaluation of test to stay in school, LA (MMWR) 14:41
- Update on mRNA vaccine in under 5 yo (Pfizer) 18:38
- CDC endorses preference for mRNA vaccines (CDC) 23:32
- Natural immunity and protection against delta (Clin Inf Dis) 24:50
- Cross-neutralization post-vaccination infection (JAMA) 29:30
- Variants and therapeutics (NIH) 32:40
- Quarantine and isolation (CDC) 34:29
- Molnupiravir in non-hospitalized patients (NEJM) 35:34
- Convalescent serum for outpatients (medRxiv) 38:43
- Letters read on TWiV 845 43:16
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to email@example.com