In COVID-19 clinical update #88, Dr. Griffin covers vaccine protection among US veterans, absence of long COVID in vaccinated who are infected, single dose of REGEN-COV monoclonal antibody cocktail provides long term protection, and Pfizer protease inhibitor Paxlovid is 89% effective in preventing hospitalization or death.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Vaccine protection of US veterans (Science) 13:24
- Long term protection by REGEN-COV (Regeneron) 17:39
- Pfizer protease inhibitor Paxlovid phase 2/3 results (Pfizer) 19:43
- Letters read on TWiV 828 25:05
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to email@example.com