In COVID-19 clinical update #71, Daniel Griffin reviews updated school and child care guidance from CDC, transmission in schools, accuracy of lateral flow assays, update to J&J/Janssen vaccine EUA to include GBS, interim immunogenicity of Ad.26.CoV2.s, effectiveness of mRNA vaccines to prevent hospitalization, Bamlanivimab plus Etesevimab for mild or moderate disease, and a meta-analysis of ivermectin results.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- School and child care guidance (CDC) 6:59
- Transmission in schools (CDC) 11:32
- Accuracy of lateral flow diagnostics (Lancet) 18:07
- GBS with Ad.26.CoV2.s vaccine (FDA) 21:31
- Ad.26.CoV2.s interim immunogenicity (NEJM) 23:01
- mRNA vaccine effectiveness to prevent hospitalization (medRxiv) 24:51
- Bamlanivimab plus Etesevimab (NEJM) 27:18
- Meta-analysis of ivermectin studies (Clin Inf Dis) 29:29
- Letters read on TWiV 780 34:37
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to email@example.com