TWiV describes how human behavior, not increased transmissibility, led to increased spread of a SARS-CoV-2 variant throughout Europe in summer 2020, and nanobodies from camelid mice and llamas that efficiently neutralize variants of concern.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- ASV Vaccine Town Hall 2:05
- Spread of SARS-CoV-2 variant in summer 2020 (Nature) 3:25
- Nanobodies neutralize SARS-CoV-2 variants (Nature) 40:00
- Letters read on TWiV 768 1:11:12
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:29:12
David – Coronavirus set to music
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com