In COVID-19 clinical update #65, Daniel Griffin summarizes effects of non-pharmaceutical interventions, updated summer camp guidance from CDC, serology testing not recommended by FDA, antigen tests during a music event, inhibition of vaccine immunogenicity by methotrexate, phase 3 trial results for colchicine, and small airway disease as a post-acute sequelae.
Hosts: Daniel Griffin and Vincent Racaniello
Click arrow to play
Download TWiV 764 (24 MB .mp3, 40 min)
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Effects of vaccines and NPIs (JAMA) 2:23
- Guidance on summer camps (CDC) 6:45
- Antibody testing not recommended (FDA) 10:11
- Antigen testing at a music event (Lancet) 10:25
- Methotrexate and vaccine immunogenicity (Ann Rheum Dis) 18:19
- Colchicine phase 3 results (Lancet Resp Med) 24:39
- Small airway disease a post-acute sequelae (medRxiv) 26:43
- Letters read on TWiV 764 33:35
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply