In COVID-19 clinical update #64, Daniel Griffin covers new guidance from NY on day camps, mitigation and infection rates in schools, testing to sustain in person instruction, Moderna mRNA vaccine highly effective in adolescents, longer storage of Pfizer vaccine, FDA EUA for sotrovimab, and persistent illness in UK children.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Guidance on child camps and day care (NY State) 4:05
- Mitigation and schools (medRxiv) 9:53
- Masks in elementary schools (MMWR) 12:38
- Testing to sustain in person instruction (MMWR) 16:16
- TeenCOVE results (Moderna) 21:58
- Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine handling and storage (CDC) 23:51
- EUA for sotrovimab (FDA) 27:02
- Illness duration in UK schoolchildren (medRxiv) 31:46
- Letters read on TWiV 761 37:07
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to firstname.lastname@example.org