TWiV reveals that 2% of SARS-CoV-2−positive individuals carry 90% of the virus circulating in a college campus, and a nanoparticle vaccine that induces cross-reactive immunity against multiple pandemic and pre-emergent coronaviruses.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- ASV vaccine town halls 2:14
- 2% of SARS-CoV-2 positives carry most viral RNA (PNAS) 16:29
- Pan-coronavirus nanoparticle vaccine (Nature) 33:07
- Why HIV-1 particles have few spikes (PLoS Path) 41:33, 1:09:25
- Letters read on TWiV 757 10:50, 1:17:07, 1:58:18
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:47:47
Brianne – Darwin’s Arch Collapses
Kathy – The woman who discovered the first coronavirus
Rich – “Richard Feynman: The pleasure of finding things out”
Vincent – CORONA Project
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com