In COVID-19 clinical update #62, Daniel Griffin covers outdoor transmission of the virus, safe use of NSAIDS, expansion of Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine to include 12-15 year olds, post-disease Mucormycosis, and hydroxychloroquine treatment associated with increased mortality.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Moderna vaccine safe, effective in teens (AAP news) 2:20
- Review of outdoor transmission (JID) 12:14
- Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine EUA 12-15 year olds (FDA) 16:37
- NSAIDS safe in COVID-19 (Lancet Rheum) 24:04
- Post-COVID black fungus (Laryngol Otol) 27:30
- HCQ and increased mortality (Nat Comm) 29:30
- Letters read on TWiV 755 33:39
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to email@example.com