In COVID-19 clinical update #52, Daniel Griffin reviews differences in attack rates between children and adults, J&J vaccine phase III data, G6PD deficiency and vaccines, NIH halts convalescent plasma trial, dexamethasone in hospitalized patients, data on tocilizumab, and long COVID in children.
Hosts: Daniel Griffin and Vincent Racaniello
Click arrow to play
Download TWiV 727 (21 MB .mp3, 35 min)
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- SARS-CoV-2 attack rates in children and adults (Clin Inf Dis) 3:45
- Documents for J&J COVID-19 vaccine review (FDA) 5:00
- Convalescent plasma and clinical outcomes (JAMA) 13:43
- NIH halts convalescent plasma trial (NIH) 14:40
- Dexamethasone in hospitalized COVID-19 patients (NEJM) 16:58
- Tocilizumab in hospitalized COVID-19 patients (NEJM) 18:57
- Update on long COVID prevalence (UK ONS) 25:44
- Letters read on TWiV 727 28:21
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to email@example.com
Leave a Reply