Daniel Griffin provides his weekly clinical report on COVID-19, including thoughts on the first immunizations with Pfizer mRNA vaccine, the anticipated EUA for the Moderna vaccine, whether the vaccine prevents infection, not just disease, monoclonal antibody therapy, and much more.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- FDA EUA for Pfizer mRNA vaccine (FDA) 26:33
- Ellume at-home SARS-CoV-2 antigen test (Ellume) 10:07
- Pre-K through grade 12 COVID-19 mitigation costs (MMWR) 11:46
- Letters read on TWiV 695 37:45
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com