Nels joins TWiV to reveal the discovery of a picornavirus of zebrafish by measuring immune responses in the host, genome sequence analysis of the White House COVID-19 outbreak, and a six-fold higher SARS-CoV-2 exposure rate than reported cases in German children.
Guest: Nels Elde
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Zebrafish virus discovery by visualization (Curr Biol) 7:17
- Viral genome sequencing of White House COVID-19 outbreak (medRxiv) 55:56, 1:01:15
- Genetic signature of virus that may have infected Trump (NY Times) 56:18
- Sixfold higher SARS-CoV-2 infection than reported in children (Med) 1:06:10
- Letters read on TWiV 678 1:12:29
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 58:37, 1:42:57
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org