Daniel Griffin provides a clinical report on COVID-19, review of the phase I and II trials of the Russian prime-boost vaccine, a mouse model that recapitulates age-dependent severe disease, and listener questions.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Dickson Despommier, Alan Dove, and Rich Condit
Guest: Daniel Griffin
Click arrow to play
Download TWiV 667 (99 MB .mp3, 165 min)
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Safety and immunogenicity of Russian COVID-19 vaccine (Lancet) 46:15
- ‘Questionable’ data in Russian vaccine results (Nature) 1:12:46
- Mouse model for SARS-CoV-2 ALI and mortality (Cell) 1:15:06
- Letters read on TWiV 667 33:47, 1:59:49
- Letters to Humans 2:07:54
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 2:28:50
Dickson – Rewilding Europe
Alan – How to Do Nothing by Jenny Odell
Rich – Gene drive engineered mosquitoes
Vincent – TWiEVO 60 with 12 guests!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply