Daniel Griffin provides a clinical report on COVID-19, superspreading potential of SARS-CoV-2 in Hong Kong, structure of virion glycoprotein of a commmon cold coronavirus reveals changes driven by prolonged circulation in humans, and listener email.
Guest: Daniel Griffin
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Increased risk for COVID-19 during pregnancy (MMWR) 8:57
- COVID-19 and community and close contact exposures (MMWR) 16:25
- COVID-19 clusters in Japan (Emerg Inf Dis) 19:36
- Eyeglass use associated with less COVID-19 (JAMA Ophthal) 22:28
- Superspreading of SARS-CoV-2 in Hong Kong (Nat Med) 53:04
- HKU1 HE structure and evolution (Nat Comm) 1:32:34
- Das Coronavirus summaries 1:50:58
- Letters read on TWiV 665 29:11, 1:52:34
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org