Ralph Baric returns to TWiV to provide an update on the COVID-19 resurgence in the US, monoclonal antibodies, antiviral drugs, vaccines, immunity and reinfection, reopening schools, and what will happen this fall.
Guest: Ralph Baric
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Broadly neutralizing sarbecovirus mAbs (bioRxiv) 15:33
- Evaluation of mRNA-1273 in nonhuman primates (NEJM) 26:55
- Bioavailable broad-spectrum antiviral inhibits SARS-CoV-2 (bioRxiv) 22:27
- Mouse-adapted SARS-CoV-2 (bioRxiv) 50:12
- READDI 56:15
- Das Coronavirus summaries in English 1:04:57
- ChAdOx1 vaccine trial halted (NY Times) 1:09:05
- Impact of high frequency screening (medRxiv) 1:11:45
- Letters read on TWiV 661 1:18:18
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com