Christian Drosten returns to TWiV to provide an update on the COVID-19 situation in Germany, and general thoughts on testing, immunity, vaccines, therapeutics, epidemiology, reopening schools, and what will happen this fall.
Guest: Christian Drosten
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Christian previously on TWiV 601
- Plague percolation phenomenon (Nature) 24:20
- TMPRSS2 inhibitor for SARS-CoV-2 (Cell) 50:35
- Repeated infections with endemic CoV (J Inf Dis) 35:09
- Koch Institute SARS-CoV-2 reports
- Letters read on TWiV 659 56:14, 1:01:46
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com