Daniel Griffin provides a clinical report on COVID-19, surgeons Lisa Smith and David Bruce detail how they have helped their Chattanooga community during the pandemic, then we discuss racial and ethnic disparities among COVID-19 cases, no more premarket review of laboratory developed tests by FDA; and emergency use authorization of convalescent plasma is on hold.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Racial and ethnic disparities in workplace COVID-19 (CDC) 2:00:44
- Rescission of guidances on laboratory tests (FDA) 1:51:13
- EUA on convalescent plasma on hold (NY Times) 1:52:54
- Letters read on TWiV 656 2:03:29
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org