Epidemiologist Adam Kucharski joins TWiV to discuss SARS-CoV-2, including R0, incubation period, herd immunity, asymptomatic infection, superspreaders, children as drivers of pandemics, and how this one will end.
Guest: Adam Kucharski
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- The Rules of Contagion (Amazon affiliate link) 2:16
- Overdispersion in SARS-CoV-2 transmission (Wellcome Open Res) 40:13
- Sorrento Therapeutics test 1:08:59
- In vitro diagnostics EUAs (FDA) 1:10:40
- Letters read on TWiV 652 1:07:41
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org