Vincent and Erling resume their discussion of virology Nobel Prizes, focusing on awards for research on tumor viruses, bacteriophages, virus structure, reverse transcriptase, hepatitis B virus, HIV-1, human papillomaviruses and much more.
Host: Vincent Racaniello
Guest: Erling Norrby
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Nobel Prizes and Life Sciences by Erling Norrby 1:46:45
- Nobel Prizes and Nature’s Surprises by Erling Norrby 1:46:49
- Nobel Prizes and Notable Discoveries by Erling Norrby 1:46:47
- Nobel Prizes: Cancer, Vision and the Genetic Code by Erling Norrby 00:58
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com