Daniel Griffin provides a clinical update on COVID-19, then we review SARS-CoV-2 shedding in children, how to resume school safely, the need for widespread testing and wearing face masks, and much more, including listener email.
Guests: Daniel Griffin and Chuck Knirsch
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Understanding Coronavirus by Raul Rabadan (Amazon) 42:47
- Infectious SARS-CoV-2 in nasopharynx of youth (Emerg Inf Dis) 57:17
- SARS-CoV-2 viral load by patient age (Hosp Charité) 1:02:37
- Viral load in children with COVID-19 (Emerg Inf Dis) 55:17
- Role of children in SARS-CoV-2 transmission (virology blog) 55:02
- Letters read on TWiV 635 27:37, 53:12, 1:20:10
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org