TWiV reviews a new H1N1 swine influenza virus from China with pandemic potential, Ad5 vectored SARS-CoV-2 oral vaccine candidate, Operation Warp Speed vaccine candidates, FDA guidance on vaccine approval, and answer listener email.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- New swine flu with pandemic potential (BBC, PNAS) 12:18
- Oral SARS-CoV-2 vaccine candidate (ClinicalOmics) 24:19
- Operation Warp Speed (HHS) 31:24
- ACTIV (NIH) 38:04
- Development and licensure of COVID-19 vaccines (FDA) 41:39
- Letters read on TWiV 634 53:45
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org