Daniel Griffin provides a clinical update on COVID-19, then we review SARS-CoV-2 infections in non-humans, vesicular stomatitis in Kansas horses, and answer listener questions.
Guests: Daniel Griffin and Chuck Knirsch
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Dexamethasone for COVID-19 (medRxiv) 11:40
- Proning trial for COVID-19 (Lancet) 10:59
- Tocilizumab for COVID-19 cytokine storm (Chest) 16:49
- Global causes of death 41:07
- Vesicular stomatitis in horses (ProMedMail) 53:34
- Daily tests needed (Atlantic) 59:30
- SARS-CoV-2 infection risks 1:44:53
- Letters read on TWiV 632 30:51, 1:07:16
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org