Emmie de Wit joins TWiV to explain her work on the pathogenesis of infection with SARS-CoV-2 in rhesus macaques, including studies on remdesivir and vaccine candidate.
Guest: Emmie de Wit
Links for this episode
- Respiratory disease in macaques inoculated with SARS-CoV-2 (Nature) 17:48, 28:31
- Clinical benefit of remdesivir in SARS-CoV-2 infected macaques (bioRxiv) 43:35
- Remdesivir for MERS-CoV infection in macaques (PNAS) 24:30
- ChAdOX1 vaccination for SARS-CoV-2 in macaques (bioRxiv) 57:57
- Image credit
- Kiki’s Comments
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org