Emmie de Wit joins TWiV to explain her work on the pathogenesis of infection with SARS-CoV-2 in rhesus macaques, including studies on remdesivir and vaccine candidate.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Rich Condit, and Brianne Barker
Guest: Emmie de Wit
Click arrow to play
Download TWiV 622 (41 MB .mp3, 68 min)
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Respiratory disease in macaques inoculated with SARS-CoV-2 (Nature) 17:48, 28:31
- Clinical benefit of remdesivir in SARS-CoV-2 infected macaques (bioRxiv) 43:35
- Remdesivir for MERS-CoV infection in macaques (PNAS) 24:30
- ChAdOX1 vaccination for SARS-CoV-2 in macaques (bioRxiv) 57:57
- Image credit
- Kiki’s Comments
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Thanks Vincent, Rich, Brianne and Emmie. Excellent podcast
ps its 20″ C in Swift Current Saskatchewan, Canada