Daniel Griffin provides a clinical update on COVID-19, then we review TETRIS by Paterson NJ, modeling the effects of intervention in the US on cases and deaths, mixing PCR and serology data, and much more, including listener email.
Guest: Daniel Griffin
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Playing tennis safely (USTA) 48:03
- Scientists denounce end to CoV grant (NY Times) 50:17
- ASMBMB denounces end to CoV grant (pdf) 51:01
- For TETRIS, turn to Paterson NJ (NY Times) 53:49
- NJ Dept of Health (image credit) 55:31
- Differential effects of intervention timing (medRxiv and NY Times) 58:50
- Texas to stop combining test results (Statesman) 1:02:43
- How could CDC make that mistake? (Atlantic) 1:03:22
- The Pandemic and Information Network (Columbia Journ Rev) 1:12:21
- Helmet and tent (Science) 1:15:24
- New song, old melody (Cell Host Microbe) 1:17:43
- Letters read on TWiV 617 34:21, 53:27, 1:24:43
- Kiki’s Comments
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org