Vincent, Kathy and Rich explain the Jenner Institute’s SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, the NIH decision to stop the Remdesivir study, and answer listener questions.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- COVID-19 brings out dark side of science (Mother Jones, Wired) 1:34
- Jenner Institute COVID-19 vaccine (BioSpace) 11:11
- Recombineering (Nucleic Acids Res) 13:48
- Vaccines lecture (YouTube) 52:58
- ChAdOx1 MERS vaccines protects NHP (Lancet Inf Dis) 28:28
- Chimpanzee adenovirus vector (PLoS One) 33:34
- Ad-MERS vaccine protects monkeys (NIH) 28:08
- Rapid COVID-19 vaccine development (Science) 43:56
- Strategic approach to COVID-19 vaccines (Science) 48:19
- NIH decision to stop remdesivir study (Stat) 53:16
- 80,000 flu deaths this winter (Stat) 55:09
- Science and singing (YouTube) 1:16:55
- COVID-19 at choir practice (Emerg Inf Dis) 1:22:00
- Letters read on TWiV 613 36:56, 55:52
- Kiki’s comments
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com