Susan Weiss recalls some of her 40 years of research on coronaviruses, including mouse hepatitis virus, MERS-CoV, and now SARS-CoV-2.
Guest: Susan Weiss
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Coronaviruses by Susan Weiss (YouTube) 3:34
- Forty years with coronaviruses (JEM) 4:10
- No credible evidence that SARS-CoV-2 came from a lab (Emerg Micr Infect) 13:04
- CoV and antagonism of RNAse L (mBio) 47:19, 48:43
- Exoribonuclease needed for MHV innate antagonism (J Virol) 47:19, 52:34
- RNAse L and ADAR (eLife) 59:54
- Emerging viruses respiratory award (Amer Lung Assoc) 1:08:11
- Kiki’s Comments
- Image credit
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org