Jeff Shaman returns to TWiV to explain why more SARS-CoV-2 testing and contact tracing is needed to stop the pandemic, and provide insights on immunity and reinfection from seasonal CoVs, the problems with antibody tests, and what to expect in the coming months.
Guest: Jeff Shaman
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- COVID-19 findings and simulations (Shaman Lab) 00:51
- Reconciling diverse estimates of infection rates (pdf) 47:06
- Undocumented SARS-CoV-2 infections (Science) 6:54, 47:27
- Simulations of SARS-CoV-2 spread (pdf) 58:06
- Repeated infections with diverse CoV (pdf) 16:44
- Kiki’s Comments
- Image credit
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com